From 25th July it is compulsory for everyone to wear a face mask inside shops and salons. If you forget to bring one, we can supply you with a surgical mask for £1 in addition to the cost of your treatment. We are not increasing our prices and only ask that you recommend us to your friends and family and perhaps leave a review on Google and/or on our website. Thank you for your loyalty and support.
- Please do not come into the salon if you have any symptoms of Covid 19. This would include loss of appetite and taste as well as high temperature and persistent cough.
- Should you develop symptoms after your visit please inform ZENwellbeing and use the “Track and Trace” system to inform us and others so it can be acted on.
- Please arrive on time and unaccompanied with the exception of minors who will still need to be accompanied by a parent or guardian but please do call in advance should you be running late to make necessary arrangements.
- Limit personal belongings.
- You will be asked to remove any personal PPE e.g. gloves when entering the building to avoid cross contamination and asked to sanitise your hands at the front door.
- A designated toilet will be open for use. More frequent cleaning intervals will be added to our already high standards of cleanliness.
- We advise you to follow any markings in the reception area to ensure 1-2 metre distancing at all times, except when undergoing treatment.
- No sitting or waiting before or after treatments is permitted. If you are having a pedicure, please bring suitable sandals/flip flops to allow you to walk out if you choose normal drying polish instead of CND Shellac.
- All body treatments will omit the face area if they usually have it included until the government guidelines state differently e.g. massage can include scalp but not face.
- Please don’t compromise your therapist by asking them privately in the room to perform any treatments that are not allowed by government guidelines e.g. any treatments on or around the face.
- Cash and card accepted for payment except American express.
- Pregnant women still need a doctor/midwife letter for any massage treatments.
- Please ask therapists for help and advice on skincare. We have trial skincare packs available from Guinot as a temporary alternative to professional facials.
- Our cancellation charge for late cancellations within 24hrs and no shows is still 50% of the full treatment price.
We would like to reassure you of our dedication to maintain hygiene and cleanliness within the salon at all times and to deliver high quality treatments. It is our priority to protect yours and our safety and at the same time provide an enjoyable and relaxing experience.
We look forward to seeing you all very soon!